Twenty8 In Home SPArkle Experience - Caloundra, QLD
Kim Morrison will be presenting an in home SPArkle experience in Caloundra, Queensland at 7pm!
You can host your own in home experience and here is the overview how:
Our SPArkle Experiences, which are proving very popular, are where we can meet on a more intimate level. A Twenty8 consultant will present a fun 2 hours of health and beauty the Like Chocolate for Women way, introducing you all to the Twenty8 Organic Self-Care range and how to use these amazing products in your everyday life to deal with stress and anxiety, hormones, immunity, romance, aging well, energy levels and everything else women want to know… It is a hands on workshop so you can touch feel and play with product while learning all about guilt-free self-care.
We really look forward to meeting you and your friends. Make sure you jump on to www.likechocolateforwomen.com and sign up for the newsletter and dont forget to get onto Face Book and become a fan of Like Chocolate For Women. You can check out the SPArkle workshops we have been doing already, they are heaps of fun.
We can send you an idea for an invite if you wanted to cut and paste into an email and fill in your details to send to your friends!
As the host for the workshop you will receive:
• A copy of Like Chocolate For Women book
• An aromatic Spritzer
• 10% of sales as host credits towards products
As the host for the event we highly recommended setting the scene to make it a special night. This is what we would suggest:
• Music and candles! There is no better way to create an inviting and relaxed atmosphere! Even better is to have a vaporiser (burner) going with a Twenty8 synergy. Just make sure any candle you light is unscented, so it doesn’t interfere with the pure essential oils. We will bring our vaporisers on the night as well.
• Set up your lounge or area you wish to hold your SPArkle event and have a table or coffee table to display the Twenty8 range and enough seats for everyone to feel comfortable.
• We highly recommend having something chocolaty for the evening. Our Chocolate Almond Peppermint Cake is always a winner and allows everyone to taste essential oils in cooking, it is also quick and very easy to make! The recipe is in Like Chocolate for Women on page 275!
• Relax and have fun, this night is all about connecting and enjoying each other’s company, these nights are a special way to celebrate girlfriends and learn from each other.
We are so looking forward to meeting you!
I have very fond memories of publishing Kim and Fleur. Their inspiration, energy and dedication to their subject made them a delight to work with...(Read More)